We at Ishaan Group value true talent to the highest level. We believe that a driven team is the forefront of a successful organisation and that defines the trajectory of a company. A strong belief in teamwork and collaboration makes things happen, and we have seen that constantly at Ishaan Group. With a common goal of achieving excellency in each endeavour, our team is driven, passionate and extremely capable of working in high pressure situations.
Meet The Directors
Mr. Rajeev Anand
Chairman and Managing Director
Mr. Rajeev Anand belongs to the business house, which had been engaged in textile industry for many generations and was considered as pioneer in trade and manufacture of cloth even in undivided India. He then started his journey into the world of Real Estate and Hospitality as a first-generation entrepreneur.
- Promoter of Ishaan Clubs & Hotels Pvt Ltd that owns Taj Aravali Resort and Spa, Udaipur, (TARS), a 176 room Luxury Upper Upscale Hotel launched in December, 2018.
- Rajeev Anand is the Managing Director and Partner of the Juhu Club Millennium. Much of the credit for setting up Club Millennium is due to him. All important and highly acclaimed events that have taken place at the Club were the result of his concentrated effort and of his deep sense of public perception
- He was instrumental in setting up and the functioning of Strike-10 – One of India’s first Bowling and Family Entertainment Centre. The same was set up in Andheri West, Mumbai.
- Rajeev Anand has executed several residential and commercial projects in late 1990’s early 2000 across Mumbai stretching from Thane, all the way to Juhu and Bandra.
- Rajeev Anand has launched The Irish House, BKC, under a franchise arrangement, in May, 2018 under the aegis of Global Franchise Hospitality LLP. The Irish House is an upscale Bar Lounge and Restaurant with presence across India. At BKC, he has succeeded in making The Irish House the “Go To” place for all Corporates and MNCs in the area.
- He is also the Chairman & Managing Director of Rasilant Technologies – one of the leading RFID (Radio Frequency ID) firms in India.
A thorough visionary with more that 40 years of experience in many facets of business, he has an accentuated sense of business acumen and has been the guiding force for strategizing and paving the way to attain higher levels in the world of luxury hospitality. To him, success is but second nature and is the only outcome always.
Mr. Sahil Anand
CEO and Executive Director
Mr. Sahil Anand is the Executive Director at Ishaan Group. A Graduate with a degree in engineering, he has gained 20 years of experience.
- Sahil’s zeal to deliver the best, coupled with his extensive knowledge in many verticals has culminated in many successful ventures with the highest of standards. His quest for perfection and passion to achieve has added value to the group. Foresight, creative thinking, ability to strategize accurately and bold decision making is intrinsic to him, and this has assisted him in achieving the impossible always.
- He handled a large greenfield project from inception to its inauguration – Taj Aravali Resort and Spa, which is one of the largest in the country. Every challenge that arose was overcome due to his sharp analytical mind, resourcefulness, innovativeness and decisiveness. He has been also responsible for planning, directing, and controlling the financial activities within Ishaan Group. He has often had direct control of all accounting, finance, job costing, forecasting, strategic planning and regulatory and legal compliance.
- He is also the Director of M/s Rasilant Technologies Pvt. Ltd. His strategic vision has resulted in Rasilant emerging as one of the top companies in India in the RFID and automation space and he was aptly nominated as recipient of the ‘Star Entrepreneur Award’ at the International Summit.
- Mr. Sahil Anand is endowed with excellent multi-tasking abilities, outstanding managerial skills, an altruistic nature, a pleasant personality and emulative leadership qualities, which all combine to make him a successful entrepreneur and a leader who achieves results.
Mrs. Chaaru Anand
Mrs. Chaaru Anand is a very successful entrepreneur, who operates and manages an exclusive home-interiors brand under the name of “Chista” that caters to the elite of Mumbai. A fashion designer by profession, she expanded her ways into luxury home interiors and architecture. Working for big corporate houses early in her career, her grit and ambitious nature, as well as her experience provides Ishaan Group with a plethora of value and vision.
Key Management Team
Mr. Nikhil Morsawala
Mr. Nikhil is a practicing Chartered Accountant with 40 years of experience in varied fields such as Hospitality, Information Technology, Renewable Energy, Real Estate, Media, FMCG and Business Consultancy.
- Mr. Nikhil is currently Founding Partner at Indusgenie Advisors LLP and serves as Chairman Emeritus at Epic Energy Limited, a company listed on BSE.
- Mr. Nikhil has also completed his Certified Public Accountant (CPA) course in USA.
- Mr. Nikhil brings to bear extensive experience in Corporate Governance and cross-border mergers and acquisitions
Mr. Ishaan Anand
Head – Strategy and Development
Ishaan Anand is an enthusiastic visionary with an ambitious outlook, he is constantly seeking new and unique opportunities for growth.
- Having graduated from a prestigious university in Boston, USA, Ishaan has gained unprecedented experience in working in corporate sectors across different industries such as Telecommunications and Broadcasting, Information Technology, FMCG and Software.
- He oversees the business development and operations activities within the group. This involves playing a vital role from the initial planning stages all the way to ensuring the end-product is up to the mark.
- He manages the company’s PR, Marketing as well as the development of growth models.
Maj. Gen. Mr. Charles Rodrigues
With 37 years of experience in the Army where he functioned as the Joint Director level in Command, Staff and Operational assignments, Mr. Charles has high expertise in leadership roles.
- He has been a pivotal force in Projects, HRD, IT and Automation, Administration and General Management.
- His duties involve coordinating with the Board of Directors and external agencies to achieve the desired objectives. He also manages all planning and execution activities with Team Heads and Site Teams to ensure progress of the project as per envisaged timelines.
- He is responsible for carrying out budget estimates, overseeing all procurement, and optimizing expenditure.
Mrs. Swapna Jadhav
Head - Business Administration & HR Operations
- Mrs. Swapna has fourteen years of experience in Administrations, HR, Facility, Managements and Projects.
- She has a proven track record of repeated success implementing best practices in building departments from the ground up.
- She is adept in providing executive-level support to CMD, CEO and other top executives.
- A self-starter with exceptional interpersonal and organizational abilities, she has shown time and again that she is highly capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously while supporting daily office operations.
- She is accomplished in transforming organizations into cost efficient entities that benefits them long-term.
Mr. Austin Fernandes
Senior Manager – Banking and Finance
- With more than 15 years’ experience in Banking and Finance in his artillery, Mr. Austin deals effectively with all issues of Audit, Legal and related subjects.
- He is the key person who is behind driving process changes in the Finance area. He helps ensure the provision of information to the owners and management is lucid and free flowing.
- He takes lead in project finance control and operation matters and functions independently to take all matters to their logical end. He also ensures that audit process and compliances.
Mr. Umesh Khair
- Mr. Umesh has more than 15 years of experience in Finance and Accounts at various levels. He handles the full range of financial activities and accounts. He also supervises the documenting of financial transactions.
- He monitors budget expenditure and creates financial predictions to ensure smooth financial provisioning. He is efficient at reviewing and resolving financial discrepancies and ensures audit compliance. Provides guidance on revenue enhancement and cost reduction where applicable.
Mr. Sanjeev Sharma
Head - Operations & Liasoning
- Mr. Sanjeev has more than 20 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
- He looks after all the infrastructure issues that arise on site and acts as the liaison between the company and the civil authorities which also includes other government and private organizations.
- He coordinates between all the site teams and the operator to ensure smooth functioning and administration at the site.
Mr. Mahesh Hule
- Mr Mahesh is an experienced professional and executes Civil works at sites. He has more than 12 years’ experience.
- He is a crucial contributor in planning, coordinating and supervising execution of all Civil works. He manages both internal and external on-site responsibilities as per drawings issued.
- He also coordinates with Architects, Structural and ID Consultants as well as contractors and the other site teams to synchronize smooth execution of necessary Civil works.
Mr. Akhilesh Kushwaha
- Mr. Akhilesh has more than 12 years’ experience in executing MEP works at sites.
- He facilitates the planning, coordination and supervision of all MEP works, internal and external, at the site as per drawings issued.
- He also coordinates with MEP consultants, IT consultants, the Lighting & AV consultant and other site teams to synchronize smooth execution of MEP.
Mr. Prasad Kurle
Sr. Manager, Accounts
- Mr. Prasad Kurle – Driven accountant with more than 15 years of experience, specializing in accounting, auditing and payroll for diverse organizations. Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices. Fosters transparency, understanding, and ownership of financial reports and financial and operational metrics across the organization—a thorough knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and external reporting.Mr. Prasad helps businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. They record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities.